Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Why Women Need Mentors (Part 2) with @AlyssaShull on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Women Need Mentors (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How important is it for women to have mentors throughout their lives?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of being teachable and ready to learn.
- The value in having a mentor who will point you towards God.
- The benefits a mentor can bring into your life.
- Why old women must teach and mentor young women.
- Alyssa shares about the positive changes that occurred in the life of a young woman she mentored.
- “But Ruth said:
“Entreat me not to leave you,
Or to turn back from following after you;
For wherever you go, I will go;
And wherever you lodge, I will lodge;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.
17 Where you die, I will die,
And there will I be buried.
The Lord do so to me, and more also,
If anything but death parts you and me.”
18 When she saw that she was determined to go with her, she stopped speaking to her.” – Ruth 1:16-18
- “Then the women said to Naomi, “Blessed be the Lord, who has not left you this day without a close relative; and may his name be famous in Israel!15 And may he be to you a restorer of life and a nourisher of your old age; for your daughter-in-law, who loves you, who is better to you than seven sons, has borne him.” 16 Then Naomi took the child and laid him on her bosom, and became a nurse to him. 17 Also the neighbor women gave him a name, saying, “There is a son born to Naomi.” And they called his name Obed. He is the father of Jesse, the father of David.” – Ruth 4:14-17
- Nuture by Lisa Bevere
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!