Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to How Men Feel About Women Earning More Money (Part 4) with @thejaydiggs on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Men Feel About Women Earning More Money (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do some men and women feel the need to compete with one another financially?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why it’s important for a man to know the value that a woman places on him.
- The reason many men feel insecure if they are not earning more money than their wives or girlfriends.
- The challenge men face with expressing their emotions.
- Why men must be able to effectively communicate with their wives and girlfriends verbally.
- The guilt and resentment men feel when they are unable to provide for the women in their lives.
- Why a husband and wife should not compete with one another.
- “He who finds a wife finds a good thing,
And obtains favor from the Lord.” – Proverbs 18:22 (NKJV)
- “His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’“ – Matthew 25:21 (NKJV)
- “She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.
18 She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night.
19 In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
20 She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.“ – Proverbs 31:17-20 (NIV)
- “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.“ – Genesis 2:24 (NKJV)
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
- “To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:“ – Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NKJV)
- “Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. 24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, 26 that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, 27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. 28 So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. 29 For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church.” – Ephesians 5:22-29 (NKJV)
- Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Real Money Answers for Men: The Ultimate Playbook for Financial Success by Patrice C. Washington
- Real Money Answers for Every Woman: How to Win the Money Game With or Without a Man by Patrice C. Washington
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!