Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why Women MUST Support Women (Part 1) with @dailylifeforme on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Women MUST Support Women (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Do women in today’s society support one another as much as they should?
- How do most women discover that they can’t do everything by themselves?
- What is the source of many women’s independent mindset?
- In what areas do women need support from one another the most?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The impact competition has on women’s relationship with one another.
- The benefits of being a part of a circle of supportive women.
- How a spirit of competition can hinder women’s personal growth.
- The value in having an accountability partner.
- Ida shares how she learned that she could not do it all by herself.
- “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.“ – Matthew 7:1-5 (NIV)
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.8 Love never fails.“ – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (NIV)
- “Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.“ – Luke 6:38 (NIV)
- “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.“ – Mark 12:30-31 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Examine all your responsibilities in life and everything on your plate.
- Admit that you can’t do it all yourself and you need help.
- Be willing to accept help, support and encouragement from other women.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.“ – Matthew 7:7-8 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Identify one area you need help in and ask a woman you trust to help you.
- Identify one woman who you can help, support or encourage and extend your assistance to her.
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success: Discovering Your Gift and the Way to Life’s Riches by Steve Harvey (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- If Life Is a Game, These Are the Rules by Cherie Carter-Scott
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Kingdom Woman: Embracing Your Purpose, Power and Possibilities by Tony Evans and Chrystal Evans Hurst
- Successful Women Think Differently: 9 Habits to Make You Happier, Healthier, and More Resilient by Valorie Burton
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!