Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to @TheWPOVPod – WPOV – Careers, Experiences & Dreams (Part 1) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: WPOV – Careers, Experiences & Dreams (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What led you to choose your current career path or profession?
Hot Topics and Takeaways:
- The importance of following God’s lead and doing work that we are passionate about.
- How it can be miserable to work solely to survive.
- Why parents should not push their children to do what they want them to do.
- The ladies share about their career choices and whether they are truly fulfilled in their current positions.
- Ces explains how she got into coaching.
- Ariel opens up about why she has wanted to be a nurse since she was five years old.
- “He who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.“ – Romans 12:8 (NKJV)
- “A man’s gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men.“ – Proverbs 18:16 (NKJV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!