Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to @TheWPOVPod – WPOV – Careers, Experiences & Dreams (Part 3) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: WPOV – Careers, Experiences & Dreams (Part 3)
- “If you can’t do it for free, you may not want to do it.” – Ces
- “There is no such thing as job security, unless you own the company.” – Rochelle
- “No romance where I get my finance.” – Ariel
Question We Address and Answer:
- How do you feel about dating someone you work with?
Hot Topics and Takeaways:
- Why having passion is a must for entrepreneurs.
- Why it’s never too late to get your college degree.
- Reasons to avoid office romance.
- Ro shares what led her to enroll in college.
- Ces opens up about her experience of dating a co-worker.
- “He who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.“ – Romans 12:8 (NKJV)
- “A man’s gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men.“ – Proverbs 18:16 (NKJV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!