Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to @TheWPOVPod – Is Chivalry Really Dead? (Part 1) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: WPOV – Is Chivalry Really Dead? (Part 1)
- “Grown folks aren’t boo’d up.” – Rochelle
- “Not all guys who do nice things are flirting; that just may be the way they were raised.” – Rochelle
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Is chivalry dead?
- What’s the difference between a man being chivalrous and a man being flirtatious?
- If you think chivalry is dead, then who is responsible for killing it?
Hot Topics and Takeaways:
- Why many women don’t expect or respect chivalry anymore.
- Women who don’t acknowledge or appreciate men who are chivalrous towards them.
- Why it’s important to teach the young generation.
- Women’s role in the “death” of chivalry.
- Ces explains how ‘the thirst’ has lowered many women’s expectations.
- Rochelle discusses the fact that there is no one around to show the younger generation the right way of doing things.
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!