Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to @TheWPOVPod – Is Chivalry Really Dead? (Part 2) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: WPOV – Is Chivalry Really Dead? (Part 2)
- “Women are just superheroes.” – Ces
- “You teach people how to treat you.” – Rochelle
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How much has the independent woman movement impacted the way men feel about being chivalrous towards women?
- Why aren’t some men chivalrous?
- What is female chivalry?
- How big of a role does region play in men’s willingness to be chivalrous?
Hot Topics and Takeaways:
- Why it’s important for women to set the expectation for how men must treat them.
- How women’s desire for chivalry changes the longer they are in a relationship with a man.
- How chivalry can make some men feel weak.
- Ces explains why she has to be intentional about remembering to allow men in her presence do chivalrous things for her.
- Ariel shares how important it is for her man to make her “feel like a lady” from time to time.
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!