Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Abandoning God When Life is Good (Part 2) with @asiaavantgarde on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Abandoning God When Life is Good (Part 2)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What factors lead some people to abandon God?
- What are the dangers of abandoning God when life is good?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger in feeling like we are in control and do not need God.
- The importance of learning how to trust God.
- Why we must be cautious of having a spirit of independence.
- What makes shortcuts in life dangerous.
- Asia shares her experience of taking a leap of faith.
- “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.” – Matthew 7:24-27 (NIV)
- “Pride goes before destruction,
a haughty spirit before a fall.“ – Proverbs 16:18 (NIV)
- “A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.“ – Luke 6:45 (NIV)
- “Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand.“ – Zechariah 4:10 (NLT)
- “There is a way that appears to be right,
but in the end it leads to death.“ – Proverbs 14:12 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that the good you experience in life is because of God and never for get God’s role in your life.
Apply This Kingdom Principle:
- “ Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Take time to reflect on the good things God has done for you in the past and presently.
- The Principles and Benefits of Change by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!