Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What things hinder people from balancing career and relationships? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Balance Career and Relationships (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What things hinder people from balancing career and relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why some people struggle with balancing career and relationships.
- The importance of prioritizing our lives.
- The value in having a life plan.
- How the Ruach HaQodesh (Holy Spirit) can help us properly balance our lives.
- Why it is vital to develop a relationship with Yah.
- Things that often hinder people from balancing career and relationships.
- Casey explains how she’s learned to submit her life to Yah (God).
- Yahnathan shares how he has learned to seek Yah’s guidance regarding the plans for his life.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You must properly prioritize your life and know what things you value most.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “And Yahshua said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of Yah.” – Luke 9:62 (KJV)
Take Action Now:
- Make a list of your top 5 priorities.
- Go to Yah in prayer and submit your priorities to Him and ask Him to reveal what your priorities should be in order for you to fulfill His will.
- Determine if you and Yah are in alignment or not.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!