Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What You MUST Know Before Saying “I Do” (Part 1) with @JasperWilliams3 on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: What You MUST Know Before Saying “I Do” (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Are most people properly prepared before they get married?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of being prepared and committed to marriage.
- Why some people have a tendency to enter into marriage without the knowledge and understanding of how to make it work properly.
- The value in gaining and understanding of covenants.
- The dangers of allowing lust to lead us into a marriage.
- “The man said,“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”” – Genesis 2:23 (NIV)
- “If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.” – Matthew 5:29 (NIV)
- “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.“ – Matthew 24:35 (NIV)
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.“ – Ephesians 5:25-27 (NIV)
- “Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.“ – Ecclesiastes 4:12 (NIV)
- “Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?“ – 2 Corinthians 6:14 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Do the work.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.“ – Romans 12:2 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read a marriage preparation book.
- Seek God’s guidance regarding the right godly marriage model.
- Preparing for Marriage God’s Way: A Step-by-Step Guide for Marriage Success Before and After the Wedding by Wayne A. Mack
- 12 Questions to Ask Before You Marry by Clayton and Sharie King
- The Missing Commandment: Love Yourself: How Loving Yourself the Way God Does Can Bring Healing and Freedom to Your Life by Jerry and Denise Basel (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
Get Pastors Jasper and Alecia’s “25 Questions” PDF by texting ’25questions’ to 33444
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!