Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Bond a Blended Family (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can parents help a child adjust to being in a blended family?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How parents can help their children adjust to being in a blended family.
- Ways to deal with difficult people when bonding a blended families.
- Tony explains why it’s important for parents to lead by example when bonding a blended family.
- “Where there is no revelation, people cast off restraint;
but blessed is the one who heeds wisdom’s instruction.“ – Proverbs 29:18 (NIV)
- “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.“ – Romans 12:2 (NIV)
- “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.“ – Philippians 4:13 (NKJV)
- “Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it.” – Proverbs 22:6 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You must be patient and willing to put in the work that’s necessary to bond a blended family.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “constantly rejoicing in hope [because of our confidence in Christ], steadfast and patient in distress, devoted to prayer [continually seeking wisdom, guidance, and strength]“ – Romans 12:12 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Memorize the 3 C’s (calm, consistent and committed).
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- The 5 Love Languages of Teenagers: The Secret to Loving Teens Effectively by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Becoming One Family: Bringing Blended Families Together by Steve and Donna Houpe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!