Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Break Off an Engagement (Part 4)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How to tactfully break off an engagement?
- How to bounce back from a broken off engagement?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Signs that someone may need to break off an engagement.
- Ways to break off an engagement.
- The importance of grieving the loss of a relationship.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Invest in gaining knowledge about the importance of the engagement period.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Desire without knowledge is not good—
how much more will hasty feet miss the way!” – Proverbs 19:2 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Seek God to determine if you’re engaged to the right person.
- If not, seek His guidance on how to proceed and possibly break it off.
- Seek to gain knowledge and a better understanding of engagement/marriage.
- Start by reading one of the books listed below.
- Before Saying “Yes” to The Ring: Things to Consider Before Engagement by Karolyne Roberts
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!