Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Avoid Child Introduction Drama (Part 1) with @BelleUnplugged and Josiah on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Avoid Child Introduction Drama (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How often do people tend to underestimate what goes into deciding whether or not to introduce their child to someone they’re dating?
- Why do some parents experience drama when it’s time to make a child introduction?
- What things must be discussed with your child’s other parent before introducing your child to the person you’re dating?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of knowing the person you’re dating before introducing them to your child.
- The role your child plays in deciding whether or not to make the introduction.
- When parents are most likely to experience drama.
- The importance of clear, honest and upfront communication.
- Josiah explains how someone can prepare for possible drama when dating someone who has a child.
- Josiah shares his experience of dealing with drama when dating women who have children.
- Laniece opens up about how her and her son’s father decided to handle introducing him to anyone they dated.
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!