On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel continues his discussion with dating and relationship coach Coach Cass by discussing what is required to choose the right one.
We will also discuss the things we should never compromise on when choosing the one. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1416.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- What is required to choose the right one?
- What things should we never compromise on when choosing the one?
- Valuable lessons we can learn from our encounters with the wrong ones.
- The right time to let someone know you’re celibate.
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge [of My law, where I reveal My will]. Because you [the priestly nation] have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you from being My priest.
Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.“ – Hosea 4:6 (AMP)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t focus so much on what you don’t want. Focus on what you do want and deserve.
- “A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.“ – Proverbs 31:10 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Memorize ‘S.A.T’.
- Safe and secure
- Authentically yourself and be accept
- Trust them to turn to God
- Pray, thank and ask God for discernment daily.
Support Coach Cass:
- Check out Coach Cass website
- Follow Coach Cass on Twitter
- Follow Coach Cass on Instagram
- Relationship Coaching for Busy Women
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
Listen to the Series ‘Choosing the RIGHT One’: