Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Breaking Out of Our Comfort Zone (Part 2) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Breaking Out of Our Comfort Zone (Part 2)
Guest: Nandi Cummings
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important for us to break out of our comfort zone?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The benefits of breaking out of our comfort zone.
- Examples of breaking out of our comfort zones.
- Why we have to be willing to stretch ourselves.
- The importance of teaching the next generation to break out of their comfort zone.
- Jay shares how he recently broke out of his comfort zone.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Know that you can break out of your comfort zone.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.“ – Isiah 41:10 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Pick one small way you can break out of your comfort zone this week.
- Don’t let fear stop you.
- Set a timeline for when you’re going to break out your comfort zone.
- Stop Playing Safe: Rethink Risk, Unlock the Power of Courage, Achieve Outstanding Success by Maggie Warrell (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!