Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to avoid minimizing someone’s desire for marriage? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Be Single and Content When You Have a Strong Desire for Marriage (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to avoid minimizing someone’s desire for marriage?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The differences between a general desire for marriage and a strong burning desire for marriage.
- How to avoid minimizing someone’s desire for marriage.
- Why some people struggle with embracing contentment while they’re single.
- The importance of having the right relationship mindset.
- Emily shares how she managed her desire for marriage.
- “Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger” – James 1:19 (ESV)
- “I have been young, and now am old,
yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken
or his children begging for bread.“ – Psalm 37:25 (ESV)
- “declaring the end from the beginning
and from ancient times things not yet done,
saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,
and I will accomplish all my purpose,’“ – Isaiah 46:10 (ESV)
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.“ – Matthew 6:33 (ESV)
- “Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?” – 2 Corinthians 6:14 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Make a decision to change from a lack to an abundance mindset.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” – Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to investing more into your relationship with Jesus Christ. Connect with Him each day.
- Get and read Debra’s book Choosing Marriage.
- The Don’t Before I Do by Emily McKnight
- The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love by DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good with Tim Vandehey (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Sex, Dating, and Relationships: A Fresh Approach by Gerald Hiestand
Celibacy: How We Make It Through (Free ebook) by Devin and Emily McKnight
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!