Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: The Truth About Cuffing Season (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do some people prefer cuffing season over real relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why some people prefer cuffing season.
- Reasons why some people enter into cuffing situations.
- How cuffing season is a trap.
- When to get out of a cuffing situation.
- The importance of trusting God.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t enter into a ‘fantasy’ of a relationship when you know you want the real thing.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Walk with the wise and become wise,
for a companion of fools suffers harm.” – Proverbs 13:20 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- End the cuffing situation.
- Decide to never enter into a cuffing situation.
- While You Wait…: My Journey of Singleness and Lessons for Those Waiting on God’s Promises by Nia Irvin-Smith
- Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!