Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What leads us to compare our lives to others? @satisfillment explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Danger of Comparing Our Lives to Others (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What leads us to compare our lives to others?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How healthy comparisons to others differ from unhealthy comparisons to others.
- Things that lead us to compare our lives to others.
- Why it is important to love ourselves.
- The value in removing distractions from our lives.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Avoid unhealthy comparisons.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Death and Destruction are never satisfied, and neither are human eyes.” – Proverbs 27:20 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Spend quiet time with God and ask Him what you can do today to reduce the unhealthy comparisons you make to your life and others.
- Satan’s Dirty Little Secret: The Two Demon Spirits that All Demons Get Their Strength From by Steven Foss
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!