Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Dating After Divorce (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What relationship status should you use when dating after divorce?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why dating someone with baggage is a red flag.
- The importance of two people sharing the same perspective of what dating is.
- The challenges of classifying your relationship status after a divorce.
- When you’re not ready to start dating after divorce.
- How your perception of dating can change after divorce.
- Nanekia explains why she does not let her divorce experience define her.
- “Plans are established by counsel;
by wise guidance wage war.“ – Proverbs 10:18 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Examine yourself and your baggage before you start dating.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of man.“ – 2 Corinthians 8:21 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Begin working on your healing and baggage.
- Ask yourself the question: “Do I know why I want to date?”.
- The Love Dare by Alex Kendrick
- In the Meantime: Finding Yourself and the Love You Want by Iyanla Vanzant
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!