Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Dating After Divorce (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do some people choose not to date after divorce?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of introducing the wrong people to your children.
- Why some people choose not to date after divorce.
- How divorce may change your friendships.
- Why it is important for divorcees to seek the Holy Spirit for guidance before reentering the dating scene.
- Steps to take in order to figure out if you’re ready to start dating after divorce.
- Why you must know why you want to date.
- Nanekia explains why she was so conscious of how her kids saw her date.
- “Plans are established by counsel;
by wise guidance wage war.“ – Proverbs 10:18 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Examine yourself and your baggage before you start dating.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of man.“ – 2 Corinthians 8:21 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Begin working on your healing and baggage.
- Ask yourself the question: “Do I know why I want to date?”.
- The Love Dare by Alex Kendrick
- In the Meantime: Finding Yourself and the Love You Want by Iyanla Vanzant
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!