On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel continues his discussion with Dallas Robertson by discussing warning signs that someone is close to experiencing dating burnout.
We will also discuss things that can cause dating burnout for men. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1419.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- What are warning signs that someone is close to experiencing dating burnout?
- What are ways to overcome dating burnout?
- The value in change our approach to dating.
- Things that can cause dating burnout for men.
- Why we must heal from past hurt before dating.
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” – Romans 12:2 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be willing to review and assess your dating experiences.
- “Be still before the Lord; wait patiently for Him and entrust yourself to Him; do not fret (whine, agonize) because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who carries out wicked schemes.“ – Psalms 37:7 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Complete an after action review of your relationships/dating experiences.
- Take yourself on a date.
Support Dallas Robertson:
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
Listen to the Series ‘Dating Burnout’: