Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Top Dating Priorities for Single Mothers (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What priorities must single mothers have in place when it comes to dating and relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we must keep God first.
- The benefits of dating someone whose life is centered on God.
- The importance of grieving the loss of relationships.
- Anne explains why it’s important for her to date a man who places God first in his life.
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.“ – Philippians 4:8-9 (NIV)
- “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.“ – Matthew 18:19-20 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Your priorities are your responsibility. Take them serious and know what your top priorities are.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” – Matthew 6:33 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your priorities.
- Set the right priorities with God being first.
- Bali Girl by Anne Latour
- The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love by DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good with Tim Vandehey (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Fervent: A Woman’s Battle Plan to Serious, Specific and Strategic Prayer by Priscilla Shirer (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Your Heart’s Desire: 14 Truths That Will Forever Change the Way You Love and Are Loved by Sheri Rose Shepherd (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Rich *itch: A Simple 12-Step Plan for Getting Your Financial Life Together…Finally by Nicole Lapin (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Love-Powered Parenting: Loving Your Kids the Way Jesus Loves You by Tom and Chaundel Holladay (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!