Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Develop Healthy Vulnerability in Relationships (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can healthy vulnerability enhance our relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How to properly respond to another person’s vulnerability.
- How healthy vulnerability can enhance our relationships.
- Steps to begin practicing healthy vulnerability in our lives today.
- Coach A.B. Williams shares the value of the InnerReflection experience.
- Jay opens up about his experiences and struggles with developing healthy vulnerability.
- “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.“ – Ephesians 2:8-9 (NIV)
- ““Which of you fathers, if your son asks for[a] a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”“ – Luke 11:11-13 (NIV)
- “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.“ – Matthew 7:7-8 (NIV)
- “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.“ – Ephesians 3:20-21 (NKJV)
- “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.“ – John 8:44 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Developing healthy vulnerability begins with seeking God and developing the right perception/view of Him. Hold yourself accountable to reading God’s Word and seeking Him intimately in order to develop the right perception/view of Him.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].” – 2 Timothy 1:7 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to spending time with God daily (prayer, reading His Word, one-on-one conversation, quiet time).
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!