In this episode, Yahnathan continues his discussion with Shane Blackshear by addressing the question: Why does the Most High desire for us to develop into disciples?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why does the Most High desire for us to develop into disciples? @beardonabike explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Develop Into a Disciple (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why does the Most High desire for us to develop into disciples?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How discipleship has been marginalized.
- The danger of focusing more on increasing attendance rather than developing disciples.
- Why the Most High desires for us to develop into disciples.
- Shane shares what he has learned on his journey of developing into a disciple.
- “Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Yahshua had appointed them.17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.18 And Yahshua came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.“ – Matthew 28:16-20 (KJV)
- “From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.67 Then said Yahshua unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?“ – John 6:66-67 (KJV)
- “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” – Matthew 11:28-30 (KJV)
- “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;“ – 1 Peter 2:9 (KJV)
- “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.“ – Proverbs 27:17 (KJV)
- “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” – John 14:15 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Accept that as a lover of Yah you have a responsibility to develop into a disciple of His Torah.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.” – Proverbs 8:17 (KJV)
Take Action Now:
- Do a personal study on “disciple” in the Bible.
- Pray daily for Yah to bring the right community of believers into your life and the right teachers to learn from.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!