On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan Immanuel is joined by author Jamie Morrison to discuss the importance of developing self-love and self-worth.
We will explain what self-love and self-worth are. We’ll also explain why many people struggle with loving themselves and properly valuing their worth. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1319.
Questions We Answer:
- What is self-love? (2:39)
- What is self-worth? (3:27)
- Why do many people struggle with loving themselves and properly valuing their worth? (4:59)
- What are unwise and unhealthy decisions people tend to make when they lack self-love and self-worth? (10:57)
- What are the dangers of a person not understanding their self-love and self-worth? (18:28)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- How to fight through negative beliefs about yourself. (6:46)
- The importance of knowing the things that make you unhappy. (8:11)
- How Jamie began to build her self-love and self-worth. (13:31)
Support Jamie Morrison:
Listen to the Series ‘Develop Self-Love and Self-Worth’: