Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What challenges arise when dating or marrying someone who practices a different religion? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Challenges of Dating or Marrying Someone Who Practices a Different Religion (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What challenges arise when dating or marrying someone who practices a different religion?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why the religion a person practices needs to be considered when planning to date or marry them.
- Challenges that arise when two people practice the same religion.
- Krish shares how he and his wife met and what led to them getting married.
- “Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?” – 2 Corinthians 6:14 (NKJV)
- “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.“ – John 3:16 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Seek the Holy Spirit for proper guidance.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband 11 (but if she does, she should remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and the husband should not divorce his wife.12 To the rest I say (I, not the Lord) that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he should not divorce her. 13 If any woman has a husband who is an unbeliever, and he consents to live with her, she should not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy. 15 But if the unbelieving partner separates, let it be so. In such cases the brother or sister is not enslaved. God has called you to peace. 16 For how do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?“ – 1 Corinthians 7:10-16 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Pray and seek God for guidance on the right decision.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to lead you and help you display the love of Jesus Christ.
- Courtship After Marriage: Romance Can Last a Lifetime by Zig Ziglar
- Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World by Zig Ziglar
- The New Dare to Discipline by James C. Dobson
- I Isaac Take Thee Rebekah by Ravi Zacharias
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!