Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What is required to discover your identity in Jesus Christ? @whoisbnicole explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Discover Your Identity in Jesus Christ (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What is required to discover your identity in Jesus Christ?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The requirements to discover your identity in Jesus Christ.
- Why genuine repentance is vital.
- Brandi Nicole shares what helped her solidify her identity in Jesus Christ.
- “Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.“ – Philippians 2:12 (KJV)
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!“ – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
- “being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.“ – Philippians 1:6 (NIV)
- “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”“ – Genesis 1:26 (NIV)
- “Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 14 as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; 15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, 16 because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”“ – 1 Peter 1:13-16 (NKJV)
- “I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.“ – Philippians 4:11 (NIV)
- “They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.” – John 17:16 (NIV)
- “For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,“ – 2 Timothy 3:2 (NKJV)
- “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.“ – Ephesians 2:10 (NLT)
- “Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.“ – Psalm 51:10 (KJV)
- “To obey is better than sacrifice“ – 1 Samuel 15:22b (NIV)
- “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.“ – Galatians 5:1 (NIV)
- ““Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”“ – Jeremiah 1:5 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that Jesus Christ must be more than your Savior. He needs to be your Lord too.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” – Galatians 2:20 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Do the exercise to identify the things you value and how you’d respond if they were taken, removed or lost.
- Seek God and sincerely repent.
- Legs Down, Prayers Up: 6 Keys to Unlocking Purpose While Waiting by Brandi Nicole Williams
- Fervent: A Woman’s Battle Plan to Serious, Specific and Strategic Prayer by Priscilla Shirer (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Growing in Prayer: A Real-Life Guide to Talking with God by Mike Bickle
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!