Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Dismantle Generational Curses (Part 2) with @momEvolve on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Dismantle Generational Curses (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How important is it to know our family history?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why it is important to know our family history.
- The value in knowing where we are from.
- How being aware of generational curses can help us heal.
- Different types of generational curses.
- Cecile opens up about her personal healing journey.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Examine and acknowledge the areas in your life where you feel you’re being held back or stifled from being yourself, seek God and invest in reading His Word.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.“ – Romans 6:4 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Acknowledge what Jesus has done for you and no longer allow any generational curses that may have existed to impact your life or future generations.
- Healing Ancestral Karma: Free Yourself from Unhealthy Family Patterns by Dr. Steven Farmer (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Mother Heal MySelf: An Intergenerational Healing Journey Between Two Worlds by JoEllen Goertz Koerner
- Mothering Ourselves: Help and Healing for Adult Daughters by Evelyn S. Bassoff
- Sacred Pampering Principles: An African-American Woman’s Guide to Self-care and Inner Renewal by Debrena J. Gandy
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!