Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Why Divorce is NOT the End of the Road (Part 1) with @TheLandOfRoz on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Divorce is NOT the End of the Road (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Is there life after experiencing a divorce?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of not giving up after experiencing a divorce.
- Why divorce is not the end of the road.
- Dr. Roz opens up about experiencing a divorce.
- “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ 7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8 and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” – Mark 10:6-9 (NIV)
- “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.“ – Romans 12:12 (NIV)
- “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.“ – Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Know what road you’re on, make God your #1 priority and do the work necessary to bounce back.
Apply This Kingdom Principle:
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.“ – Romans 15:13 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine what the foundation and priority in your life is and make sure that it is God.
- Look for ways you can serve and love others when you aren’t feeling your best.
- Read one of the recommended books.
- Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- The Man I Should Have Married by Pamela Redmond Satran
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!