Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Divorce-Proof Your Marriage (Part 3) with @TheodoraLove_ on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Divorce-Proof Your Marriage (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why should couples invest in divorce-proofing their marriage?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Things we need to know about someone before we marry them.
- Signs that someone is not marriage material.
- The importance of being able to trust our spouse.
- Why couples should prepare themselves for marriage.
- The reason God desires for us to have divorce-proof marriages.
- Tania share what enables her to trust her husband, Kip, as much as she does.
- “Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.“ – Ephesians 5:22 (NIV)
- “ Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her“ – Ephesians 5:25 (NIV)
- “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”“ – Genesis 1:26 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You must be willing to first surrender to God if you truly desire to be in a divorce-proof marriage.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.“ – Mark 10:9 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read and understand God’s perspective of marriage for yourself in the Word of God.
- Read biblically based marriage books.
- Marriage: A Guide to Staying Married by Applying the Principles of Commitment, Communication, and Respect to Your Christian Marriage by Tania Martinez-Beasley
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!