Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why Does God Let Bad Things Happen? (Part 4) with @lucasmiles on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Does God Let Bad Things Happen? (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- If God is so good, why does He allow bad things to happen?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of understanding the authority that God has given mankind over the earth.
- Understanding God’s integrity.
- “For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.“ – 1 Corinthians 14:33 (NKJV)
- “This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.“ – 1 John 1:5 (NIV)
- “The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.“ – Hebrews 1:3 (NIV)
- “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.“ – James 1:2-8 (NIV)
- “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.” – Matthew 7:24-27 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Invest in learning about God and the character of Jesus Christ for yourself.
Apply This Kingdom Principle:
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;” – Proverbs 3:5 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read the 4 Gospels and pay close attention to what Jesus says and His character.
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!