On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan Immanuel concludes his discussion with authors Jessie & Keandra Upson by discussing the benefits of pursuing God as a couple.
We will explain why your spiritual level does not define who you are. We’ll also share some of the many benefits of couples pursuing God together. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1302.
Question We Answer:
- What are the benefits of pursuing God together as a couple? (3:56)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Why your spiritual level does not define who you are (2:18)
- How singles can begin pursuing God in preparation for marriage (10:12)
- To not judge others who are still in seed form (10:54)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”“ – Genesis 1:26 (ESV)
Support Jessie & Keandra Upson:
- Check out Jessie & Keandra’s website, Organic Love Ministries
- Follow Jessie & Keandra on Twitter
- Follow Jessie & Keandra on Instagram
- Support Jessie & Keandra’s clothing line, IGNITED SWAG
Listen to the Series ‘How to Draw Closer to God as a Couple’: