In this series on the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel is joined by author Kai Jae to discuss why it is important for singles to embrace their season of singleness.
Throughout this four part series we will also discuss why some people struggle with their singleness and what is required to truly embrace our season of singleness. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Listen to all four parts of this series by pressing the play buttons below and check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss.
Listen to Part 1:
Listen to Part 2:
Listen to Part 3:
Listen to Part 4:
Questions We Answer:
- What is a season of singleness? (Part 1)
- Why is it important for singles to embrace their season of singleness? (Part 1)
- Why do someone people thing there is something wrong with them when they have been single for a long time? (Part 2)
- What kind of pressure do singles experience? (Part 2)
- What is required to truly embrace our season of singleness? (Part 3)
- How to manage the feelings that you’ve been single for too long? (Part 3)
- What are practical ways to embrace your singleness? (Part 4)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Why some people struggle with their singleness. (Part 1)
- Kai Jae shares why she is more comfortable being single than in a relationship. (Part 1)
- The question single women despise the most. (Part 2)
- The importance of learning that being single does not define you. (Part 3)
- The value of having peace of mind. (Part 3)
- Biblical principles that can help us embrace our season of singleness. (Part 3)
- Kai Jae shares how she’s improved and grown since her last relationship. (Part 4)
- The importance of healing during our season of singleness. (Part 4)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:” – Ecclesiastes 3:1 (ESV)
- “I want you to be free from anxieties. The unmarried man is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to please the Lord. 33 But the married man is anxious about worldly things, how to please his wife, 34 and his interests are divided. And the unmarried or betrothed woman is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit. But the married woman is anxious about worldly things, how to please her husband.” – 1 Corinthians 7:32-34 (ESV)
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” – Deuteronomy 31:6 (ESV)
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” – Matthew 6:33 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You can enjoy your singleness…if you choose to.
- ““Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him, and he will act.
6 He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
and your justice as the noonday.” – Psalm 37:4-6 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Take yourself on a date.
Support Kai Jae:
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- 40 and Waiting by Kai Jae