Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Encountering God Through Personal Adversity (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the dangers of racing through the storms we encounter in life?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of racing through storms when we encounter them in life.
- The wonderful unchanging nature of God.
- Why it’s important to trust God.
- What it looks like to encounter God during personal adversity.
- The value in being quiet in God’s presence.
- “ In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider: God has made the one as well as the other, so that man may not find out anything that will be after him.” – Ecclesiastes 7:14 (ESV)
- “Therefore, hear me, you men of understanding:
far be it from God that he should do wickedness,
and from the Almighty that he should do wrong.“ – Job 34:10 (ESV)
- “As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today.“ – Genesis 50:20 (ESV)
- “Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.8 Love never ends.“ – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a
- “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.“ – John 10:10 (ESV)
- “Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.” – Hebrews 13:5 (KJV)
- “And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.” – Matthew 8:26 (ESV)
- “Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!”And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.” – Mark 4:39 (NKJV)
- “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.” – Psalm 91:1 (ESV)
- “And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.” – Hebrews 11:6 (ESV)
- “As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. 39 She had a sister called Mary,who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. 40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”” – Luke 10:38-42 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Decide to trust God more and acknowledge that He is always with you.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” – Deuteronomy 31:6 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to memorize God’s promise to His people in Deuteronomy 31:6.
- Pray and ask God to help you obey His command in this Scripture and put it into practice and live it.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!