Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Forgive and Successfully Resolve Conflict (Part 1) with @iamzetaj on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Forgive and Successfully Resolve Conflict (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do many people struggle with forgiveness?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Reasons why we struggle with forgiving others.
- Why forgiveness is a process.
- The importance of forgiving people who hurt us.
- Why we need God’s help to forgive ourselves and others.
- The danger of seeking counsel from people first instead of God.
- Zeta J opens up about the secret her son’s father kept from her and how she was eventually able to forgive him.
- “My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry” – James 1:19 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Accept that conflict is a part of life and you need to learn how to successfully resolve it.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.“ – Matthew 5:23-24 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Listen to this discussion again.
- Read the recommended book, Street Smarts from Proverbs
- Parenting with No Bra: For the Independent Woman by Azeta Joel
- Like Father, Like Son by Azeta Joel
- Co-Parenting: The Black Girl’s Guide to Co-Parenting by Azeta Joel
- Street Smarts from Proverbs: How to Navigate Through Conflict to Community by Mitch Kruse with D.J. Williams
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!