Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to properly communicate your boundaries to other people? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Form Healthy Boundaries with People (Part 3)
Guest: Dr. Jackie Darby
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to properly communicate your boundaries to other people?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why sometimes we may need to separate ourselves from people.
- The importance of properly prioritizing our lives.
- Differences between thriving and surviving.
- How to properly communicate your boundaries to other people.
- How our emotions can impact our ability to stand firm on our boundaries.
- “And He said to them, “Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must beabout My Father’s business?”“ – Luke 2:49 (NKJV)
- “Now the Lord had said to Abram:
“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.“ – Genesis 12:1 (NKJV)
- “If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.“ – Luke 14:26 (NKJV)
- “But the [a]Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will help you remember everything that I have told you.“ – John 14:26 (AMP)
- The Death of Lazarus – John 11 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Love yourself and others enough to form healthy boundaries.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. 35 And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him.36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” 37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”“ – Matthew 22:34-40 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your life and determine the areas you currently lack boundaries or have unstable boundaries.
- Make a list of the areas you need to form boundaries in your life and search God’s Word for guidance on the proper boundaries to form in those areas of your life.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!