Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Free Yourself From the Opinions of Others (Part 2) with @Driven4_Purpose on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Free Yourself From the Opinions of Others (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How do we free ourselves from the opinions of others?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of establishing an intimate relationship with God.
- The way to free ourselves from the opinions of others.
- Things that can lead us to be trapped by the opinions of others.
- Signs that someone’s opinion is negatively impacting our lives.
- “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.“ – Matthew 5:23-24 (NIV)
- “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.“ – Romans 8:28 (NIV)
- “This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God“ – Romans 3:22-23 (NIV)
- “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.“ – 1 Timothy 2:1-4 (NIV)
- “The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.“ – Psalm 37:23 (NKJV)
- “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.“ – Luke 6:45 (NKJV)
- “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ“ – Philippians 1:6 (KJV)
- “You will keep in perfect peace
those whose minds are steadfast,
because they trust in you.“ – Isaiah 26:3 (NIV)
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
- “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.“ – John 10:10 (NIV)
- “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.” – Ephesians 6:10-18 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Other peoples opinions can only impact you to the degree that you allow them to.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.“ – Colossians 3:2 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Identify your insecurities and fears.
- Write down people whose opinion affects you.
- Present both lists to God, set your mind on Him, commit to trusting Him and start the process.
- Prepare for the tests.
- Believing Bigger: A 31- Day Faith Journey by Dr. Shanté Bishop
- The Highly Sensitive Person: How to Thrive When the World Overwhelms You by Elaine N. Aron (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Gratitude Journal: 52 Writing Prompts to Celebrate Your Wonderful Life by Elizabeth N. Doyd
- The Burden Of Freedom by Dr. Myles Munroe
- The Bait of Satan, 20th Anniversary Edition: Living Free from the Deadly Trap of Offense by John Bevere
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!