Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “The Importance of the Fruit of the Spirit (Part 2) with @Bri817 on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Importance of the Fruit of the Spirit (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is the Fruit of the Spirit important?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value of having joy.
- The importance of being patient.
- Why we can’t produce the Fruit of the Spirit in our own lives.
- The importance of being content.
- The differences between kindness and goodness.
- What it means to be faithful.
- “The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” – Galatians 5:19-23 (NIV)
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.8 Love never fails.“ – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (NIV)
- “This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.“ – Matthew 22:38-40 (NIV)
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here!“ – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Our job is to align our will with God’s will. We are not to do things in our own strength.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.“ – John 15:5 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read Galatians chapter 4, 5 & 6.
- Expand your understanding of the Fruit of the Spirit.
- Develop or strengthen your relationship with God.
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!