Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How can trauma impact our relationships with others? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Allowing God to Heal Trauma and Make You Whole (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can trauma impact our relationships with others?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of understanding our spiritual enemies and how they attack us.
- How our degree of healing can impact our interactions with other people.
- Dieunica opens up about how the trauma she experienced made it challenging for her to receive love from others.
- “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.“ – John 10:10 (ESV)
- “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.“ – John 3:16 (ESV)
- “nd they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.“ – Revelation 12:11 (ESV)
- “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.“ – 1 Peter 5:7 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be willing to acknowledge and not suppress trauma you experienced and how the experience made you feel.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Come close to God [with a contrite heart] and He will come close to you.” – James 4:8a (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Take the first step toward genuine and lasting healing by seeking God today in prayer and having an honest discussion with Him.
- The Purpose Room: A Meeting Place Where You Discover, Birth and Accomplish Your God-Given Purpose by Heather Lindsey
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!