Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Staying Rooted in God When Starting a Business (Part 1) with @asiaavantgarde on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Staying Rooted in God When Starting a Business (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How often do entrepreneurs consider God’s role in their plans?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Differences between being a business owner and an entrepreneur.
- The danger of the “self made” mentality.
- Why we must include God in our business.
- The importance of staying in our own lane.
- The danger of comparing what God has called us to do with what He has called someone else to do.
- Asia explains why she started her entrepreneurial journey with God.
- Jay explains why it’s important for us to know who God has called us to serve.
- “Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.“ – James 2:17 (NKJV)
- “For we live by faith, not by sight.“ – 2 Corinthians 5:7 (NIV)
- “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.“ – Jeremiah 1:5 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you need God and that you can do nothing without Him.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” – John 15:5 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Seek God and ask Him to reveal to you who you are called to serve.
- Share the plans you have for your business or entrepreneurial journey with God.
- Identify Godly men and women who can assist you and hold you accountable along your journey.
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!