Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How does God desire for godly men to seek women? @jpatrickwise explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: What Godly Men Seek and Find Attractive in Women (Part 5)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How does God desire for godly men to seek women?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of knowing how someone views themselves.
- The drawbacks of women falling for ungodly men.
- The danger of evangelistic dating.
- Why we must know the purpose of a relationship.
- “So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!“ – 1 Corinthians 10:12 (NIV)
- “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.“ – 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)
- “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21 (NKJV)
- “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.“ – Luke 6:45 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- It is your responsibility to properly respond to what the Holy Spirit discerns and reveals to you.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community. – Proverbs 6:16-19 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read your Bible.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!