Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How Sickness or Grief Can Impact Relationships (Part 2)
Guest: Apostle Ivy Springer
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to prepare for sickness or grief in a relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How to let a partner know about a sickness.
- Why healthy issues should not be kept a secret.
- Boundaries to put in place when dealing with sickness or grief.
- ““His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’“ – Matthew 25:23 (NIV)
- “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. “ – 3 John 2 (NKJV)
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.“ – Philippians 4:8 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that sickness and grief are a part of life and you must prepare to properly respond to them.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
“Whoever would love life
and see good days
must keep their tongue from evil
and their lips from deceitful speech.
11 They must turn from evil and do good;
they must seek peace and pursue it.
12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous
and his ears are attentive to their prayer,
but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”“ – 1 Peter 3:10-12 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Start a conversation with God today.
- I Am DECLARATION and MEDITATION Devotional by Apostle Ivy Springer
- Overcoming Crisis: The Secrets to Thriving in Challenging Times by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!