Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How can we begin growing our relationship with Jesus Christ today? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Grow in Your Relationship with Jesus Christ (Part 4)
Guest: Mechelle Stephens
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can we begin growing our relationship with Jesus Christ today?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of thinking we have enough of God.
- Ways to begin growing our relationship with Jesus Christ today.
- Why God is always with us.
- ““Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”” – Matthew 22:36-40 (NIV)
- “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.“ – 1 Peter 4:8 (NIV)
- “By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.“ – John 13:35 (NIV)
- “Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ“ – 2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.“ – Philippians 4:8 (NIV)
- “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.“ – John 4:24 (NKJV)
- “And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.“ – John 12:32 (KJV)
- “Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.“ – Psalm 34:8 (NIV)
- “For the word of God is living and effective and sharper than any double-edged sword, penetrating as far as the separation of soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the ideas and thoughts of the heart.“ – Hebrews 4:12 (HCSB)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Your heart must be right and you must be truly intentional about growing your relationship with Jesus Christ.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.” – James 4:8 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Seek God in prayer and ask Him what spiritual discipline He desires for you to strengthen in this season of your life.
- The Secret Place: Deepening your relationship with God by Mechelle Stephens
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!