Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How To Grow Spiritually with Your Spouse (Part 2) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How To Grow Spiritually with Your Spouse (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important for a married couple to grow together spiritually?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Barriers to experiencing spiritual growth.
- Why we must avoid having unrealistic expectations.
- How to discuss spiritual matters in a relationship.
- Brittany opens up about her struggles with submission.
- Brittany shares the easiest way to solve any conflict in a relationship.
- “Cast your cares on the Lord
and he will sustain you;
he will never let
the righteous be shaken.“ – Psalm 55:22 (NIV)
- “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.“ – 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Relinquish control, give it to God and allow Him to lead you both and help you to connect with one another spiritually.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. 15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. 16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.” – Ephesians 4:14-16 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Decide to make God the center of your relationship.
- Embark on a spiritual journey together.
- The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
- The Power of a Praying Husband by Stormie Omartian
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!