Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why is it important to heal from our past experiences? @hnstlytatianah explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Guard Your Heart When Dating (Part 5)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important to heal from our past experiences?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of healing from past experiences.
- Tatianah and Yahnathan answer a R.E.A.L. Lover’s questions about sharing sexual past.
- Drawbacks of sharing too much information with people.
- “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” – Psalm 23:1 (KJV)
- “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.“ – Matthew 5:14-16 (KJV)
- “Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lordyour God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.“ – Deuteronomy 31:6 (NKJV)
- “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.“ – Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV)
- “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.“ – Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV)
- “ Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.” – Proverbs 27:12 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- It is your responsibility to guard your heart.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.” – Proverbs 4:23 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Invite the Holy Spirit into the process.
- Examine past experiences and identify boundaries to guard your heart.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!