Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Healing After Experiencing Sexual Abuse (Part 3) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Healing After Experiencing Sexual Abuse (Part 3)
Guest: Rachel Lowry
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Why does God desire for those who have experience sexual abuse to heal?
- How challenging can it be to trust people again after experiencing sexual abuse?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of trusting God fully.
- Ways to reduce the risk of experiencing sexual abuse.
- “ But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.“ – Galatians 5:22-23 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Decide to begin the healing process.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
the great locust and the young locust,
the other locusts and the locust swarm—
my great army that I sent among you.” – Joel 2:25 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Consider counseling or a support group.
- Healing Victims Of Sexual Abuse: How to Counsel and Minister to Hearts Wounded by Abuse by Paula Sandford
- Wired for Intimacy: How Pornography Hijacks the Male Brain by William Struthers
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!