Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “In what ways can your heart be broken? @CoachKeishaK explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Heal From a Broken Heart (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- In what ways can your heart be broken?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why Yah/God is our Source of healing.
- What a broken heart is.
- The importance of guarding your heart.
- How a broken heart can impact your soul.
- Why you must be conscious of the choices you make.
- Coach Keisha shares why she is so passionate about helping people heal from broken hearts.
- “Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.8 Love never fails.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (NKJV)
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (KJV)
- “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?“ – Amos 3:3 (KJV)
- “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.“ – John 10:10 (KJV)
- “My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.“ – Proverbs 23:26 (KJV)
- “Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.” – Proverbs 18:22 (KJV)
- “Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.” – Pslam 51:20 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Choose to seek the Source (Yah) for your healing.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.” – Proverbs 4:23 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Decide today to follow the 3 steps (Acknowledge, Desire and Seek).
- Memorize Proverbs 4:23 and recite it aloud every day.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!