Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How To Become Healthy and Whole Prior to Marriage (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important to be healthy and whole before getting married?
- What does i mean to be a healthy and whole person?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of entering relationships healthy and whole.
- Why some people struggle with taking time to themselves before entering into relationships.
- God’s intention for us to be whole.
- The danger of looking for our identity and purpose in the wrong places.
- How to determine whether or not we are truly healthy and whole.
- “ But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.“ – John 16:13 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t be afraid to look in the mirror and examine whether you are truly healthy and whole…or not.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Take an inventory of your relationships and determine if they are balanced and in alignment.
- Continue reading your Bible and begin reading a book to help.
- Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Safe People: How to Find Relationships That Are Good for You and Avoid Those That Aren’t by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- A Time to Advance: Understanding the Significance of the Hebrew Tribes and Months by Chuck D. Pierce
- How to Overcome Heartbreak: Recovering from Misguided Love by Nicole Miller
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!