Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How To Become Healthy and Whole Prior to Marriage (Part 2) with @strgtower7 on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How To Become Healthy and Whole Prior to Marriage (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of being a healthy and whole person before getting married?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of being patient during the process of becoming healthy and whole.
- Why God desires for us to be healthy and whole prior to marriage.
- Nicole shares how she began to develop a closer relationship with God.
- “ But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.“ – John 16:13 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t be afraid to look in the mirror and examine whether you are truly healthy and whole…or not.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Take an inventory of your relationships and determine if they are balanced and in alignment.
- Continue reading your Bible and begin reading a book to help.
- Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Safe People: How to Find Relationships That Are Good for You and Avoid Those That Aren’t by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- A Time to Advance: Understanding the Significance of the Hebrew Tribes and Months by Chuck D. Pierce
- How to Overcome Heartbreak: Recovering from Misguided Love by Nicole Miller
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!