Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why must we properly manage the power we possess within our words? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Words Affect Our Lives (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why must we properly manage the power we possess within our words?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The amount of power our words possess.
- The value in being spiritually mature.
- The importance of properly managing the power we possess within our words.
- “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.“ – Genesis 1:26 (KJV)
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (KJV)
- “And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words. 8 “Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him.” – Matthew 6:7-8 (NKJV)
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
- “In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.“ – 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJV)
- “How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? “ – Romans 10:14 (NKJV)
- “He answered and said to them, “Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.“ – Matthew 13:11 (NKJV)
- “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being priest for Me;
Because you have forgotten the law of your God,
I also will forget your children.“ – Hosea 4:6 (NKJV)
- “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.“ – Isaiah 55:11 (KJV)
- “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.“ – Luke 6:45 (NKJV)
- “And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.“ – John 12:32 (KJV)
- “Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.“ – Philippians 4:8 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that “wanting” to change how you speak isn’t enough, you must invest in making the change because your words have the power to determine your destiny.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “The one who guards his mouth [thinking before he speaks] protects his life; The one who opens his lips wide [and chatters without thinking] comes to ruin.” – Proverbs 13:3 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to doing a personal study in the Word of God on words in order to learn God’s perspective and how to honor God with your words and speech.
- Controlling My Destiny: Using Words to Produce Success by Apostle N.J. Copeland
- The 4 Wills of God: The Way He Directs Our Steps and Frees Us to Direct Our Own by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Zip It: The Keep It Shut 40-Day Challenge by Karen Ehman
- 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue: What You Say (and Don’t Say) Will Improve Your Relationships by Deborah Smith Pegues (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!